Twin Orchard Country Club
Twin Orchard Country Club is a Private Golf and Country Club Located in
Long Grove, Illinois, in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago.
- We believe that lives are enriched by belonging to a private club of members who share similar pursuits, passions, and ideals;
- We believe that the club is a sanctuary, away from the stress of modern society, our members feel they are always amongst friends;
- We believe in creating a welcoming environment in which meaningful friendships are cultivated amongst members;
- We believe that every member should give back to the club to ensure its legacy for the next generation;
- We believe in enriching our staff members' lives by working in an environment where members care about their well-being and career advancement.
How We Are Different Than Other Clubs
Our club is comprised of members who enjoy a high-quality country club experience. We have a broad range of recreational amenities, including two championship style golf courses, tennis, pickleball and aquatics.
Our dining experience is amongst the North Shore's best. If you agree with who we are and what we believe, then we invite you to join us as a member of Twin Orchard Country Club
The Twin Orchard Community has always valued and invested in its two greatest physical assets: two magnificent 18-hole golf courses and our inviting clubhouse. The result is an incomparable experience for men and women players of widely varying abilities. Club members enjoy outstanding golf, three championship clay courts with an active tennis and pickleball program, and swimming in our Olympic size swimming pool.
Twin Orchard Country Club takes great pride in its reputation for food service quality and presentation. Our restaurant itself has been widely praised for food comparable to any great restaurant in the area.
Throughout our one-hundred-year history, Twin Orchard has been synonymous with great golf, uncompromising quality, warmth, and friendship. We remain committed to the values and traditions that will ensure Twin Orchard continues to thrive for the next one hundred years.