Twin Orchard Country Club
Located in Long Grove, Illinois, just 30 miles northwest of Chicago's Loop, Twin Orchard Country Club has two 18-hole golf courses which comprises 250 acres of rolling fairways allowing magnificent views of Northern Lake County from some of the highest tees and greens in the area.
Twin Orchard was originally founded on May 20, 1924 as the Chicago Golf Club. The Club was built on two farms located at Bryn Mawr Avenue and Wolf Road, consisting of 164 acres and included two large fruit orchards - hence the change of name to Twin Orchard prior to opening. In 1947, the Club was informed it would have to move, as they had to make way for the proposed O'Hare Airport. The move to Long Grove was completed in May of 1951.
Along with first-class golf, Twin Orchard offers its Members and their guests tennis, swimming, an active social scene, fine dining, private rooms available for both personal and business entertaining and a wealth of special events. Above all, Twin Orchard offers Members a retreat; a place to relax and enjoy family, friends and colleagues in an atmosphere of understated elegance, privacy and comfort.